Happy Monday guys!
I had such a great weekend.. doing absolutely nothing! Well I take that back.. I did go to dinner for a b-day party and may have found a new condo (fingers crossed)!
It was nice to have a relaxing weekend after the insane week I had last week. I had three different events to host all in one week!!
Ulta Beauty Ultimate Rewards Credit Card:
When it comes to getting ready for events, I usually have little to no time. Today, I wanted to share my hair tutorial with you!! It only takes me 10 minutes, and all of the products are from Ulta!
Do you shop at Ulta? I go there to get everything I need to when it comes to hair! My blow dryer, hair brush, hair clips, curling wand, straightener, AND my hair products are all from Ulta!
If you shop at Ulta as much as I do, make sure to grab their new Ultimate Rewards Credit Card!! It is a Master Card that is actually tied to your Ulta loyalty program! So whether you shop in store, or ANYWHERE else, you STILL rack up Ulta points!!!
Hair Tutorial with Ulta
1. I love curling my hair RIGHT AFTER I get out of the shower. If I try to curl it when it hasn’t been washed in a few days, it turns out really flat and stringy. Showering before curling gives it much more volume and you can typically make the curl last longer. If I just washed it the day before, I will still get it wet and use shampoo but NOT conditioner. In order to still keep it smooth, I just spray It’s a 10 on it before blow drying!
2. I use clips to part my hair before curling. Rubber bands will definitely leave marks that you wont be able to get rid of. These clips are sooo cute and they come in a strand of 6! I part my hair in two sections (top and bottom), but you can add another section for even more volume in your curls.
3. My favorite curling wand is by Hot Tools. I use the 1 1/4″ for tighter curls, but as my hair gets longer I will need to get a thicker wand. Hot Tools is definitely the best wand that I had tried or used so far! I love that it is tapered because it can give the look of beach waves or messier waves.
3. I use Paul Mitchell Express Style Hairspray. It is crunch free which is something I always look for in a hairspray! This one smells so good and does a great job keeping my curls in tact!
4. Watch the video below to see the rest!
This was my FIRST VIDEO EVER and I am so happy it is a hair tutorial since I get so many questions!! It was so fun to make! I am sure you have so many more questions, so please feel free to leave them in a comment below, or on a comment on the video!
Many of you have also asked about the straightener I use. I have the Babyliss 1″ straightener. It keeps my hair super smooth and frizz free. I have had this one for around three years, but I have been using Babyliss for as long as they have been around. I am an expert when it comes to straighteners because my hair is naturally curly. Trust me when I say THIS ONE IS THE BEST!
More About Ulta Rewards Master Card:
When you are approved the the Ulta Beauty Ultimate Rewards Credit Card, you will get 20% off your first purchase! You will be able to grab all of these items for 20% off!
- With the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card, you earn 1 additional point for every dollar when you shop at Ulta Beauty – that’s double the points. Which means you can earn 2000 points in no time (if you shop at Ulta Beauty for ALL of your beauty needs). When you reach 2000 points, redeem them for $125 worth of free stuff – that’s 6.25% back! What other card can give that much?
- If you have a MasterCard, you can also earn 1 point for every $3 you spend when you use the card on purchases outside of Ulta Beauty. That’s like earning 2% back! If you are going to spend money on beauty products, do yourself a favor…get the card, shop for your beauty products at Ulta Beauty, and get tons of free stuff
You can sign up here NOW to start earning points on all of your Ulta purchases!!
My Outfit + Home Items:
Photos and video provided by Beckley & Co Photography
*Huge thanks to Ulta for sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% my own. Sponsorships like these make The Miller Affect possible.