Not many people know this about me, but I have naturally curly hair.
When I mean curly, I mean CURLY. Here is an old picture, don’t laugh…
Yes, that is me on the right and no, that is NOT a perm. Oh and these are my two very beautiful sisters standing next to me in the photo!
As you can imagine.. I had a rough time trying to tame that hair!
I think my dad and grandpa are the only ones who ever really love it, haha!
I have been getting Brazilian blowouts on it since I was 20. These blowouts cause my hair to be VERY STRAIGHT for at least two months at a time but also cause it to be VERY FLAT.
Why Pantene? I have always used it, and have always had healthy, soft, and shiny hair. Why stray from a great thing?
Pantene has the kind of lingering smell that make people turn around after they pass you in the hallway (the scent is just too good!!) I just don’t get it with any other shampoos/conditioners.
It also leaves my hair very very smooth. When people touch my hair I get ‘wow, your hair is so soft’ every time. I am not trying to brag guys, I am just trying to tell you I get all of this just from using Pantene!
The Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Collection line offers multiple products designed to reinforce hair’s structure for a full, healthy look and features lightweight ingredients that deliver 100 percent full, thick and weightless body that lasts for up to 24 hours!!
Here are some volume tips with Pantene! Try them out and tell me what you think!!
Volume Tips with Pantene
2. Do not brush your hair while the conditioner is in. Your hair is at it’s most sensitive point when conditioner is end so brushing it could cause it to become brittle. It also sets conditioner in too much to wear you may not get it all out when washing which also causes flatness.
3. Do not towel dry. This causes frizz. Frizz causes you to put your hands in your hair a lot to tame. Putting your hands in your hair a lot causes it to become oily. Oily hair is flat.
4. I like to immediately put my hair up in a towel and let it air dry that way. It lifts your hair up at the roots and helps to give it even more volume!
5. Blow dry your hair upside-down. Flip your hair over and blow dry with your head towards the ground. This always gives my hair tons of volume.
6. If you can’t do that, then make sure you use a round brush and lifts your hair straight up off your scalp at the top when blow-drying!
7. I finish it off with the Pantene Pro-V Airspray Strong Hold Hairspray which sets the volume and make it lasts for a long, long time! It also preps hair for an amplified look inspired by collagen, but also provides manageability so you can create your full-bodied style.
8. Oh, and keep your hands out of your hair!! I know the struggle is real with this guys but your hands contain so many natural oils that will weigh your hair down more and more over time.
Definitely give it a try today and leave a comment below with what you think! I can’t wait to see all the amazing reviews!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PANTENE. The opinions and text are all mine.