I typically like to wear tons of neutrals in January/February. They are soft, like the season we are in, and more feminine. The neutral trend is definitely a year-round thing, because when you pair tons of neutrals together you can look completely chic without even trying. You can be in a sweater and jeans, but if they are both neutral you will look 10x dressier than you think. Today, I will be breaking down each individual item I am wearing in these photos, because you really can’t miss out on any of them!
Photos By DallaStyle
- The Peonies Nylon Jacket- This jacket is a toffee color. I love the color because you really don’t see a lot of it, but it goes with everything. The toffee color is only $85 + free shipping, and the black version of this puffer jacket is on sale for less than $60 + free shipping right now!! Plus, if you have Amazon, you can get it in one day!!! The jacket is fully lined, and so.dang.comfortable. You can wear it two different ways (like you see in the photo) depending on what look you are going for and how cold it is outside. I am wearing a size XS, but believe the Small would have worked too! I love the length of the jacket, because it allows you to wear it a bit longer (Fall, Winter, and beginning of Spring).
- Fendi Rimless Sunglasses, Color:Palladium- I had my eye on these sunglasses for a long time, but couldn’t justify spending $470 on them. I seriously had nightmares about them. I wanted them sooo badly! Christmas FINALLY rolled around, and I was able to find them on Amazon for only $321 + free shipping!! So glad I didn’t buy them at $470!! I didn’t really believe my luck, so I ordered a pair at $321 AND a pair at $470 from Shopbop and I got them in and they came in the exact same packaging and both had the authentication cards and everything. They are still on sale for $321 + free shipping at Amazon, so grab them ASAP!
- Mixed Stitch Turtleneck Sweater– This sweater is by far my favorite. I love the way it feels, I love the pattern on it, and of course I love the color! I am wearing a small here, but wish I had ordered a Medium for a little bit more of an over-sized look. I usually wear an XS, so I bought a S thinking it would be a little bitter, but the sweater actually fits Small, so the Small almost fit like an XS. Does that make sense? It is on sale right now + free shipping, and there are around 8 different colors you can choose from! I have posted it a few times already, so I know some of you have already purchased it (go you), but for those of you who haven’t.. HURRY! Only sizes M and L left in this blush color!!
- Street Level Tote– This WAS on sale for awhile for only $32. I posted about it numerous times, so I hope you seized the opportunity. If not, you can still grab it for less than $50 + free shipping! It is definitely worth it! All of these are reversible, so if you buy one, it is like having 2! There are 4 colors to choose from!
- Toms Lunata Suede Bootie– I cannot say enough about this bootie!! I have been looking for this color for a long time. Everything about the shoe is perfect. The suede is great quality, I love how tall the shaft is, and you would NOT believe how comfortable they are. I could walk hours upon hours in this bootie. They have cushioned insoles!! The best part: for every pair purchases, Toms will give a pair of shoes to a child in need! Don’t be thrown off by the price. If you buy one pair, you will wait for them to come out with the bootie in 12 more colors.. I know I am!!
- White Skinny Jeans. These are actual from American Eagle. I love shopping American Eagle jeans because they are actually LONG ENOUGH on me! I have to get the Extra Longs! They are actually out of stock in this pair (I bought them on clearance for $29), but I linked a VERY similar pair for only $54.
- BP Crossover Ring: I am sure you have seen me post about this a lot as well. I own two of these in each color just in case I happen to lose one! It is ONLY $12 + free shipping and both colors are gorgeous! Eventually all sizes will be sold out, and you will have to get the next best option (which is $34).
- NARS Lipstick, Color: Anita. This is my go to for work or play. It is simple, yet different. I love the way NARS lipsticks feel on, and this shade is no exception!
There, now you have everything you need to jump on the neutral trend! You can also shop these items but clicking on the images below!