Boutique shopping seems to be fizzling out as larger retailers like Nordstrom start to take over the fashion world. Have you heard of Vestique Boutique. 90% of you are probably saying ‘no’ to the computer right now. These shorts have gotten more attention then The Fast & The Furious 7 (or whatever the last one was called). Boutique shopping is expensive, but definitely important.
Vestique Boutique contacted me to wear something of theirs and I immediately jumped on it. Boutique shopping is so important for all of us fashion lovers. The benefits of boutique shopping definitely outweighs the costs.
Why You Should Shop at Boutiques:
1. Boutiques usually have a very limited selection, in a good way. I can buy something at a boutique and know that only a set number of people will own it. Every time I buy something, I never see someone else in it (compared to big retail stores).
2. The customer service at boutiques is always amazing. They know me by name now, and they know my style. They usually pull things aside for me before they sell out, and they have stuff waiting for me when I get there!
3. You get to wear it immediately. There is nothing like instant gratification! When you find a boutique in your area you can just run there after work, before a big event, and grab and go! If you do order it online, most boutiques ship extremely fast.
4. They like to re-promote. They are likely to re-post your photos when you tag them on Instagram to show you some love!
5. They are usually local, and I am a huge advocate of supporting your local ‘mom and pop’ shops. When I googled best boutiques, “Shopping in Dallas” popped up on my first page! I am so lucky that I have some really amazing boutiques nearby!
Some Boutiques I love:
Vestique Boutique– Great customer service, great prices, and they ship stuff to you fast!
Milk & Honey Boutique– My favorite local boutique. The girls in there are so nice and I know I won’t be wearing the same thing as someone else.
What I am wearing:
Shorts- Bora Bora, Vestique Boutique (only $34!!!!!)- USE CODE MILLER AT CHECKOUT FOR 20% OFF!!! Now until Saturday!
Shirt- Lou & Grey, LOFT (only $18 and also comes in grey)
Shoes-Forever21(soldout), similar HERE
Hat- Saks OFF Fifth
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff, Nordstrom
*Big thanks to Vestique for gifting these amazing shorts*
Lastly, one of my sweet blogger friends, A La Plage, had her anniversary yesterday and she is giving away some amazing beauty products! Just enter the rafflecopter below to win! She is a personal stylist and has an amazing blog too so make sure to check her out!