This post is sponsored by Enfamil. All opinions and reviews about Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease are 100% my own. Partnerships like these make The Miller Affect possible.
Miller is one year old. Can you believe it? Just looking at these pictures make me want to cry! She just looks like such a big girl and I am so incredibly proud of her! She is such a sweet baby and has blessed our lives in so many ways this past year.
I wanted to write this post to share why we chose Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease as the formula to use with Miller.
Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease
As new parents, we had a lot of questions and there was a lot of unknown. Luckily, so many of our friends and family had already used Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease so choosing that formula for Miller was something we already knew we were going to do before she was even born. I also did a poll on Instagram Stories asking for your opinions on the best formula and the #1 pick by you guys was Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease.
I did a lot of research while I was pregnant on the right formula for us. Although our friends and family recommended Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease, we still wanted to make sure we looked at all of the options.
Here are the reasons we choose Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease for Miller (other than word of mouth):
- Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease formula is for easing gas, fussiness, and crying within 24 hours.
- It’s from the formula brand that’s #1 recommended by Pediatricians.
- Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease offers complete nutrition for babies through 12 months, easy-to-digest proteins, and vitamins and minerals to support immune health.
- Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease formula has added MFGM that nourishes the brain first.
– Emerging evidence from a clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk. (as measured by Bayley’s Cognitive Score at 12 months)
- Enfamil is the only formula brand that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM previously only found in breast milk and global expert-recommended amounts of DHA.
I actually breastfed for six months before switching to formula. A lot of things attributed to my decision (you can find that post here), but I am just so glad I already had a formula picked out at that time to make the transition easier.
Our Pediatrician was happy to hear that we were going to use Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease. Enfamil is actually the #1 Pediatrician recommended formula! I slowly started mixing her breastmilk and Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease to get her used to it and the transition could not have been any easier.
Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease is also a very convenient option! You can find it at most grocery stores. It comes as powder or ready-to-use for those on the go.
Miller has loved her formula. Enfamil NeuroPro Gentlease was just such a comfort for us. We loved knowing she was getting everything she needed daily with this formula.
Here is a look down memory lane:
If you have questions about Enfamil’s formula please join their Enfamil Family Beginnings program! You will get expert tips, free samples, valuable checks (like formula coupons but are customized specifically to you), special offers, and you will be able to download the Enfamil Family Beginnings App so you can access all of these assets online.
If you would like to try this formula for yourself, you can enroll in Family Beginnings or ask your Pediatrician if they have a sample you could take home.
Photos by Adria Lea