March was so much fun! When looking at the most popular items from this past month, it looks like you guys mostly enjoyed beauty products and a mix of comfy/stylish clothing products. I know you really loved shopping the Abercrombie sales this past month and luckily we have a couple more coming in April! The Tarte sale was also a huge hit, which let me know I need to post way more beauty tutorials and ‘Get Ready With Mes’. Here are your favorite products from March:
*click the + sign on any item below to shop*
1. Colored Clay CC undereye Corrector. You guys actually sold this product out when it went on sale. I ended up selling over 300. I hope you are loving it! I like to put it over my concealer and keep it with me for little touch ups throughout the day. It is light-reflecting so it really helps hide blemishes as well as fine lines. I am working on my own discount code, but in the meantime you can use code NATALIE for 15% off!
2. Fake Awake Eye Highlight. Surprise Surprise. Another Tarte favorite! Add this nude liner and your eyes will instantly POP. A little goes a long way so you won’t be needing to stock up on this any time soon either. Use code NATALIE for 15% off!
3. Stanley Quencher- 30oz. No surprise here. The new colors had us all swooning. I am obsessed with my new citrus quencher and it was finally released in the Ice Flow this week!
4. YPB NeoKnit Crew. The new green color in my favorite crew was super popular. It comes in 10 colors but sizes are always limited. I wear a S. It is 25% off right now!
5. Cle De Peau Beaute Concealer. Funny enough, this is actually a new product for me as well. I was told it was the best of the best for concealer and to my dismay, it is. My dismay only because it is SO DANG EXPENSIVE! It is worth it though as it is super easy to blend and very hydrating. It is 15% off right now!
6. Linen Blend Wide Strap Mini dress. This one crept up there since I didn’t post it until the end of March! So glad you love is as much as I do. It comes in 5 colors and I am wearing a XS, TALL.
7. Ultra High Rise Ankle Straight Jean. This one has been on the monthly top seller list for forever now! I wish they would hurry and restock our favorite washes. I wear a 27 Extra Long and they are currently 25% off.
8. Free People Freya Sweater Set. Not in stock in this colorway anymore but it always comes back! There are definitely some pretty shades for spring though! I wear a S.
9. Smocked Bodice Poplin Midi Dress. This one was a hit NO MATTER what print I shared it in. The blue floral sold out super fast and this pretty pink followed quickly after. It is now on sale for 25% off.
10. tarte Glow Tape and Blush Tape Set. This set went on sale at QVC for such an amazing price. You can still get both for only $32 with code FRIEND (new customers only).
Click on the image below to preview these products!
1. Automet 2-piece linen set. This set is SO WELL MADE and finally back in stock. Highly recommend.
2. Diamond Painting Kit. Miller loves this new toy and it definitely helps with patience + coordination.
3. Ultra Soft Pink Make-Up Brushes. These are super similar to the brushes I use but you can get this entire set for less than 3 of mine.
4. Seamless Square Neck Tank. New fav tank! I wear it all the time.
5. Sneaky Squirrel Game for Children 3+. Miller’s favorite board game. We play it every other night.
6. Samnyte Hair Wax Stick. This is a great invention for taming those flyaways or creating the slicked back look.
7. LED Selfie Light. Fav new selfie light! It gets sooo bright and makes makeup and skin look flawless.
8. Columbia Hiking Boots. The best hiking boots out there- and I have tried A TON. Go true to size.
9. Eucalyptus Wreath. Our new kitchen wreath. So pretty for spring.
10. Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses. Whenever I am drinking out of one of these my dms blow up with ‘where did you get those glasses??’ They are stunning and hands down my favorite wine glasses.
Make sure to head below to see what the most popular products were in March 2022. A lot of these are still available: