1. My New Perfume by MUGLER. Thankfully this comes in a .34 oz for $34 and a little goes A LONG WAY! You only need 1 spray to last you the entire day. It smells so insanely good and I get so many compliments when I wear it. Put this on your Christmas list!
2. THE Stanley Tumbler. I know you already know about this cup by now, but I will say it makes the PERFECT Teacher/Nanny gift! You cannot go wrong with the 40oz or the 30oz.
3. River Island Cape. I know some of you HATED this when I first posted it to stories, but when you actually saw it on me while I was in New England you went crazy over it! So cute and unique.
4. Feather Trim Bodysuit- easily one of my favorite WAYF items from this past year.
5. Amazon Quarter Zip- I pretty much wear these once a week now. I have three colors and they are just too good. Top 10 most popular for the third month in a row.
6. Walmart Floor Mirror- This mirror is identical to my CB2 mirror for a fraction of the price! Amazing reviews too!
7. Nordstrom Mock Neck Sweater Dress- so many you have told me you now own this dress in multiple colors! Such a great dress and you really can’t beat that $39 price tag. It is now available in 6 colors.
8. Instant Film Camera- This went on sale at Target and so many of you snagged one. It is one of Miller’s all time favorite things and now we like to get it out for really special occasions.
9. Nike Air Max- still one of my most worn sneakers and it is now around 24% off! It is super comfortable and goes with everything. Fits tts.
10. Lululemon Back in Action Tee- one of my fav tee shirts of all time and it is now on sale in 6 colors. I wear size 4, but size 6 fits great too.
Top Amazon Style & Beauty
OK, can I just point out that all 5 of these would make AMAZING GIFTS? Like bring #4 to a white elephant party, put #5 in someone’s stocking, gift your mother-in-law #1 and your best friend #2! I think #2 is actually on my sister’s Christmas list!
Top Amazon Home
Most of these are on here from the SECOND Amazon Prime Day. Yes, they had two this year… weird, right?
1. Smart Plugs- you can control these with your app! So you can basically turn on and off all of your lamps from your phone. I use one to turn on the heater in my office right when I wake up so it will be nice and warm for me when I get in there.
2. Gorgeous Acrylic Tissue Holder
3. Our Smart Humidifier. Kicking myself for not buying two of these. They are amazing. You can control them from your phone which is so nice to have when you are using them for the kids. Definitely buying a second during Black Friday.
4. Our Sheets!!! The softest, most amazing sheets you can own and they are always priced SO WELL! Definitely get some for your room and some for the guest room!
5. Stanley Tumbler. I love the flip one because it is leak proof and so easy to travel with. I don’t have to worry about my kids knocking it over constantly either.
OCTOBER MOST POPULAR 2020
Here is a look back at some of the most popular items from October in 2020! Some of these are still available!
MOST POPULAR ITEMS IN OCTOBER 2020
15 STRUCTURED SWEATER COAT
Now on sale for only $39.99!! Mine is currently backordered until Nov 22.
14 JANIE & JACK
You guys hit the jackpot when Janie & Jack did their VIP sale! You were able to get everything at 20% off ++ an additional 20% off with my code Amanda20. PS- AMANDA20 is still active in case you still want to shop!
13 GLASS WATER BOTTLES
So glad you guys love these as much as I do! They are perfect to give to guests and I actually leave them in the fridge upstairs so that I can make sure I get plenty of water in while breastfeeding in the night. Eventually they will go in the fridge next to the bar cart in the basement!
12 AMAZON TUNIC DRESS
Thank you to those who have sent me pictures in this dress! So glad it worked for your family photos this year! It comes in TONS of colors to get you through Winter & Spring!
11 BABY DELIGHT BASSINET
We love our extra big bassinet since we have such tall babies! I love that he fits so securely in the center and since it is so big I don’t have to worry about him getting too close to the sides! He seems to love it too since we are now on a 4 hour stretch at night whoop whoop!
10 DAGNE DOVER OVERNIGHT BAG
We used this bag (in pink) for Miller so I had to get the blue one for Callen! I used it as a hospital bag and I will use it as his overnight bag for weekend trips.
9 DRAGON TOUCH BABY MONITOR
We love our Dragon Touch monitor! The battery lasts forever and the reach is INSANE on it! The additional camera is currently sold out but it was $62, so you might as well just buy another monitor set and use that camera as your second camera!
8 H&M PINK WARM-LINED BOOTS
We get these for Miller every year! If you click on the link you will see they come in pink, brown, and then in a little teddy bear version that we bought for Callen!
7 LEVI’S CROP JEANS
These were a huge hit for Amazon Prime Day and sold out within a few hours! Luckily they are back in stock in most sizes and under $60.
6 RAHOO BABY LOUNGER
Callen is obsessed with this lounger. If we let him he would sleep in it all day (we like to move him from lounger to bouncer to bassinet to floor etc!) It is made to keep infants from getting a flat head and I love that it keeps him slightly elevated (helps with gas!) It can also be used for tummy time. Make sure to get a 20% off coupon and apply to your purchase!
5 AERIE OFFLINE LEGGINGS
These look JUST LIKE SPANX!! I love allll of my offline leggings from AE (fit just like lulu align leggings) and these crackle leggings are so chic for under $40.
4 AMAZON PUFFER COAT
So nice that I bought it twice! I love this under $50 puffer so much that I now own it in camel and in black!
3 FREE PEOPLE OTTOMAN TUNIC
This makes the list every month and for good reason. It is the BEST sweater out there! They also just restocked my favorite color- electric pink! This sweater fits oversized (I wear a S) and it will last you forever.
2 AMAZON TUNIC TOP
I love this long sleeve tunic tee! I have it in white in a size small.
1 FREE PEOPLE OTTOMAN DUPE
This dupe is a fraction of the price but it also won’t last you nearly as long. I do love how soft it is though! If you get yours in and it is too big simply wash and dry it! It will shrink up a full size.