I love Fall. I think most of us can agree it is our favorite season. My skin does NOT agree with me. As soon as it gets cooler, the sooner my skin starts getting very, very dry. It is so important, as we get older, to take notice of our skin and make sure we are finding ways to fix our skin problems immediately. Skinfix is my solution, what’s yours?
Photos by:Sandra Omielanczuk
Some great facts about Skinfix:
- It is natural, fragrance free, and steroid free
- It provides the ultimate skin fix for the most vexing skin irritations from head to toe (they have a great product line for Eczema)
- It is cruelty free
- It is a Redbook Best in Beauty 2015 Most Valuable Products winner (for their Ultra Rich Hand Cream)
- It has been truster for generations
- It is dermatology recommended and accepted by the National Eczema Association
I am just showing the Daily Lotion and the Cleansing Oil Wash here, as they are the only products I have tested so far, but I am looking forward to trying many more! I never post anything I haven’t tried myself, and I seriously couldn’t believe how my skin felt after using both of the products together! There was zero dryness whatsoever. I definitely was thrown back by the fragrance-free part, but after putting the body lotion on I really didn’t mind it at all. I had read so many articles about how everything should be fragrance free now, so I like knowing I am giving my skin what it needs.
The best news? It can now be found at your local Target (YAY!) So head there now to try out these products for yourself! Also, one side of the label is in English and the other French since it is a Canadian born company! There is no reason to let your skin get red, itchy, and irritated only because you don’t have the right solution for it!
Buy your Skinfix products at Target
Or you can grab them HERE, at Skinfixinc.com