This gorgeous dress says tunic online but it is the first tunic long enough on me to wear as a dress… yay!! I am almost 5’11 so please keep that in mind when thinking about fit. You could also wrap a leopard, black, or brown belt around it! That would be so pretty!
Oh, and how beautiful is this pink wool coat (currently ON SALE!??) I loved it so much that I decided to pull together my Top 10 Cozy Coats for Winter!
Pink Wool Coat (on Sale and comes in 5 colors!)
Boots (old from Sam Edelman, but very similar HERE!)
Top 10 Cozy Coats for Winter
1. Free People Wool Coat. I listed this as #1 since I am wearing it in the photos above! It is so warm, soft, cute, EVERYTHING and it is on sale right now for under $100 (marked down from $170!!) Everything fits a little large at Free People so order a size down. I am wearing an XS and I normally grab a SMALL in jackets! Oh, and it comes in 5 gorgeous colors! I just didn’t have anything in this pink and I just LOVE IT!
2. Padded Parka with Hood. Umm I am obsessed with this color!! I don’t have anything like it! I have been buying coats at H&M for just about forever and they hold up so well! This parka comes with a hood with a detachable fur trim. I also love that there is sherpa around the hood which will help keep your neck warm! I would order a size S in this one! If you aren’t a fan of the light brown, that’s ok! It also comes in black, olive, and a really pretty dark grey!
3. NorthFace Puffer Jacket. This beautiful jacket is worth every penny. It is a rain jacket, puffer, and parka all in one! It will keep you soooo warm. Choose between 24 gorgeous colors!
4. Longline Teddy Coat. Just bough this one! I don’t think I have ever seen a double breasted Teddy Coat before. This one is just too gorgeous to pass up! I love the contrast of the tortoise buttons on the ivory.. swoon! HERE is another link to the coat in case it is not available in your size at ASOS. I would probably wear a size 4.
5.Black Leather/Faux Fur Jacket– This edgy faux fur jacket is to die for! I loveeee the mix of the leather with the fur! Can you see the leather on the edges with the zipper? So fun and would look so good with some black shorts, tights, and black booties. Ugh I have the entire outfit in my head now.. maybe I need to just buy this one too!
6. Chevron Quilted Packable Down. I have this jacket (got it at Nordstrom Rack two years ago) and I wear it the most out of any of my other jackets! It is packable, so you can fold it up into a tiny ball when you travel which is sooo nice! I can also stuff it into my purse and still have room for all of my other stuff! It comes in 9 colors (I have it in navy and am now eying this pretty grey color!) Oh, and it is under $100 woohoo!
7. Faux Fur Jacket. I just couldn’t resist showing you the colors in this one. It will basically go with everything and looks so so soft! It also comes in all black too! Under $100!
8. Faux Fur Jacket. Last faux fur jacket I promise! How warm and cozy does this look? It is from French Connection so you know you are paying for quality! I feel like I could sleep in this thing 24/7! I also love the color of this (I am picky about my browns!)
9. Shag Coat. I had to buy this! It is only $34 and will be so fun to wear this winter! I am picturing it with a white top and some fun ripped jeans with booties. I have been ordering more from this site lately and have been very pleasantly surprised with everything!
10. Long Plaid Coat. You know I had to add something plaid and festive! How pretty is this -Under $100- coat? I love the colors and it looks so warm! Would be so cute to wear throughout Winter!
Leave a comment below with your favorite!
Photos by Adria Lea
Her handbag and coat are so chic and killer 🙂 i am interested to buy her long boots and would like to wear it with my black fur leather jacket . Wonderful day ahead.
Is it bad that I want all of these coats? I’m coat obsessed because it’s so cold here that coats are basically my outfit.
Vavvv. I liked your jacket. Thanks
I used 🙂