The Tula Rose Glow and Get It launch party was definitely one of the highlights of #NYFW for me! I got to wear a crazy fun metallic pink dress and I finally got to meet the sweet Tula team! Their team is just as sweet in person as they are online. I love working with brands that have such kind people representing them! It tells A LOT about the company.
Due to the insane results from the very first Glow and Get It eye balm, they really went all out on this second release. They (thankfully) made so many more of the balms this time so that they wouldn’t run out. They are STILL low in stock even after multiplying the order for this Rose version!
Click below and use code MILLER 20 for 20% off your entire order!
Why get the rose version if you already have the original? You definitely don’t have to. They are both amazing. Let me just tell you what I love about the Rose Glow and Get It eye balm and then you can decide if you want to grab it:
- They added ingredients to the original product. The Rose Glow and Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm now comes with rose-hip oil (which is a plant-based alternative to retinol), and hydrating rosewater. This helps your eyes to wake up faster and feel more energized.
- It is a pink tint instead of a blue tint. Both are a great highlighter option, but I feel like the pink is just a prettier shade and also looks more natural than the blue iridescent of the original balm.
That’s it! Those are the two reasons I love the Rose Glow & Get It more than the original! Totally up to you to decide which one you need. If you have the original already, maybe just wait until it’s out and then try out the new Rose version!
Here is a full list of the ingredients:
- Rosehip Oil: a plant-based retinol alternative that’s rich in vitamin C & protects against free radicals
- Rosewater: hydrates, softens & tones skin while offering antioxidant protection
- Caffeine: helps to reduce the look of dark circles
- Aloe, Apple & Watermelon: provide deep hydration to the delicate eye area
- Blueberry: rich in antioxidants, hydrates and protects the skin
Just a little warning: this new balm COULD sell out. If it does you will need to wait a couple of months before being about to purchase again!
I am just so excited to share this new Rose Glow & Get It with you! I LOVE both versions, but this one is just new and improved. No matter which one you have, you have an amazing product! I am so glad you guys are loving the eye balm as much as I do!
Click below to grab the Rose Glow & Get It now and use code MILLER20 to get 20% off your entire order!
To see the rest of my skin care routine with Tula, CLICK HERE.