So excited to kick off #30daysofgifting with these amazing holiday gift guides. The best thing about these holiday gift guides is that the items can all be purchased as gifts, orrrr you can grab some of these for yourself!
GIVEAWAYS: I will be posting a giveaway a day on stories! All you have to do is like the photos I post that day and comment answering the questions in each caption (each Instagram caption will have a question at the end. You will like the photo and answer the questions to enter that day’s giveaway!) I will announce the winner for the previous giveaway each morning along with the prize for that next day! Good luck!
For baby: Dragon Ride On
Top 10 Baby Products for Year 1
Etsy Gift Guide
Custom Wooden Family Members I Crayon Name Puzzle I Rainbow Purses I Leather Cable Ties I Leather Wallet I Face Magnets I Personalized Chew Toy I Carved Pet Portrait Mug I Treat Advent Calendar I Men’s Jewelry Holder I Popcorn Spices I Monogram Necklace I Family Character Ornament I Cable Knit Blankets I You Are Loved Doormat I State Cufflinks I Leather Hair Tie I Leather Laptop Case I Match Striker I Customized Recipe Cutting Board I Ring Holder
Gift Ideas For a One Year Old
1.This is Miller’s big gift for her birthday from her grandparents. It was the highest reviewed and rated kitchen and we went with the blue in case we also have a boy at some point. My mom read that it is best for 2+ years, but my sister’s kids have been playing with their kitchen since they were a year old and I think Miller is going to be playing with it 24/7.
2.Love this little pop-up toy! It teaches them that pushing the button or turning the knob with cause the animal to pop up! Cause and effect toys are so good for them!
3.This would be a great stocking stuffer. Miller loves her Dimpl. We got it to use in car rides and airplanes but now she carries it around the house. My 19m niece came over the other day and wouldn’t put it down.
4 & 5. For Miller’s birthday, I asked that friends and sisters bring books. This is one of the ones we asked for. She LOVES puppies and it is a sensory book.
6.Another great stocking stuffer! Every baby needs these $4 stacking cups. Miller loves knocking them down.
7.The Loveverly subscription box would be a great gift for a new momma. Every other month they send a box full of learning
toys that are age-specific. We have received two boys so far!
8.Miller’s favorite toy right now. This sloth is a part of the Linkimals. They are amazing! He counts and sings and does simon says and all sorts of things. He moves his arms and head while singing. When you pair him with other linkimals they all sing and link together. She has had the sloth for a couple of months so we just bought her the hedgehog (recommended for once they start walking!) Best $20 spent!
9.I found this alpaca puppet in New England and OMG Miller loves it. It stops her crying immediately when we pull it out.
10.Miller loves her lovey. She has a lamb but this bunny is so cute and soft!
11 & 13.We have this book- one of my favorites- and my sister has this jack-in-the-box. Her kids love it! It scares the crap out of me but the surprise seems to excite babies instead of scare them.
12.One may be a little young for this letter puzzle, but it makes a cute decoration too.
14.Miller still plays with these rattles daily. We bought these when she was a newborn and it was one of the best purchases wehave made!
15.One of her FAVORITE toys! We have also had this for awhile. You can take off the legs and put it flat on the ground for when they are doing tummy time, you can prop it up on one leg for when they start to sit up, and then you can use all legs for when they start to pull up! It plays and talks in english, spanish, and french!
16.This walker makes Miller giggle every time. She loves walking with it. Its a three in one, so make sure to click on it to see what all it does!
Gift Guide for the Outdoorsy Type
Hostess Gift Guide
Maternity Winter Wear
Winter Boot Gift Guide
Winter Work Wear Gift Guide
Beauty Lover Gift Guide – Gift Sets
1-6: Last year Tula’s gift sets sold out BEFORE December, so this year they launched five different sets to make sure that doesn’t happen again! No promises that particular sets within these five will not sell out, but if they do there will be a couple of others still in stock for you to choose from. The biggest ones always go first! You can get 20% off any of these sets with code Miller20 and there is a full blog post detailing what is in each set! CLICK HERE to get to the post!
7: Everyone loves Jo Malone, especially moms!
8: These QVC advent calendars are so much fun! They all have beauty samples inside of them. It is such a fun thing to do with friends because you can open it up in the morning and try out the sample throughout the day and review it with your friends!
9: Have you tried All Nighter? It is a great primer that keeps your makeup on all day without feeling oily or thick. With this set of two, you can get one for the regular price ($32) and the second one is only $10!
10: This is definitely the BEST VALUE ($353 value for only $58!!!)
This Set Contains:
– Large breakaway palette of 20 multi-finish eyeshadows
– Medium breakaway palette of 6 glitter and matte eyeshadows
-Small breakaway palette of 3 face products
-Deluxe Melted Matte Gingerbread Man
-Shadow Insurance 24 Hour Eye Shadow Primer
-Better Than Sex Mascara
11: Who else loves Lush bath bombs? How cute are these? They would be a great stocking stuffer or white elephant gift.
12: Time to try SK-11 with this amazing travel-size set!
13: Hourglass brushes. SWOON. This is a dream gift for sure.
14-18: Sephora Favorites are always the first sets to go during the holidays. They combine all of the best sellers and customer favorites into sets. You can get perfume or cologne sets, a lipstick set, an eyeshadow set, or a Superstar set (Sephora’s top sellers!)
Graduation Gift Guide
Gift Guide for the Traveler – Travel Gift Guide
- Haven’t read yet but you better believe I will be bringing this to Omaha with me when we fly down for Christmas. I am such a Hallmark lover around the holidays and this book looks like it will give all the feels! Plus it is top rated by customer reviews!
- Just got these in (only $16!!)! I am going to try them out asap and let you know but some of my friends already own and love them! They will make organizing so much easier- especially when all three of us are packed in one suitcase! I think my parents will also appreciate when we use these in Miller’s overnight bag to help separate essentials, sleepwear, food, etc!
- Have and LOVE! I grabbed these during Prime Day so I will keep an eye out for them to go back on sale. They are so chic and comfortable and the battery life lasts forever!
- How cute is this charging key chain? Grab it now for only $30. It would make a great stocking stuffer.
- A cult favorite. Airplane air can seriously dry you out. This intense hydrating mask can be applied and left on during the flight!
- I have this luggage set in black and cannot say enough good things about it. It will last your forever, it is super durable, and I especially love how light it is (you can get so much more in there before you reach the 50lbs limit!) Plus, the set is only $199! Can’t beat that! Comes in tons of colors, too.
- Another great White Elephant gift or great to throw in someone’s stocking.
- Obsessed with this marble eye mask. Use this on the plane or at the hotel/in-laws.
- You may think this is weird, but so many people I know travel with a candle to mask that not-so-great hotel smell. This holiday nest candle will make it feel more like home.
- Coziest oversized Amazon top to travel in! Found this by filtering for the best reviewed items.
- Have you tried the infinity pillow yet? Life-changing for the frequent flyer who has a hard time sleeping sitting straight up! This thing seriously saves me on those early-middle-seat flights.
- Do you have a Tula travel set yet? Grab this one so you don’t have to travel will all of our full-sized products. Use code Miller20 to get this set for 20% off!
- This carry on bag will go fast! It fits under your seat but has a hard casing so you can also use it as a foot stool or to pack items that you don’t want to bend or break (things you might buy during your travels, hats, etc!) It also can slide onto the handle of another carry on/checked back for easy transport. There are two colors left and it is under $60! Definitely on my Christmas list.
- Have and LOVE THESE! They will keep your feet warm and cozy on the flight.
- Amazon essential= these leggings. They feel just like the Lulu align leggings at a fraction of the price. Buy in BULK and give as gifts! They will make everyone in the fam happy.