To keep going with the Top 5 Subscriptions You Need for Summer 2015, I would like to introduce the DAILYLOOK Elite Box. Instead of sunglasses, like the Endless Eyewear subscription service in my previous post, the Elite Box brings you a box full of clothes tailored to your style each month!
I posted a few pictures of some amazing outfits that I got in my latest DAILYLOOK Elite boxes. When you sign up, you fill out a complete style profile. They ask what kind of clothes you like and they have you choose between tons of different looks. You can also choose what you would spend more on and what you would want to spend the least amount on. I personally put that I didn’t need any shoes, purses, or jewelry, so I never receive those in my boxes. You can also give them your social profiles or blog link and they actually study what you wear and like!
1. Sign Up. The DAILYLOOK Elite Box is $20/month, but that works as a store credit that you can use when you purchase something from your box! There may be a wait list, but it doesn’t last long (it has been a super popular service).
2. Fill out your style profile. BE SPECIFIC!
3. They ship your box (there are usually about 8 items in each box).
4. Go home, try it on, decide what you want to keep. They give you 7 days to test the items out.
5. Put the stuff you don’t want back in the box (you don’t have to keep any if you don’t want to).
6. Go online and check out the items you want to keep. The $20 you paid that month goes toward the clothes! You can also fill out reviews with why you loved or hated certain items and they will make sure to use that info for your next box. If you are going somewhere for vacation or have a special event to plan for, you can also tell them that and they will fill your box accordingly!
7. Send the box back for free! (They put a pre-paid shipping label in the box).
8. Wait patiently for your next box and repeat :).
I have been doing the DAILYLOOK Elite Box for about 7 months now and I love it!! Everything that I have gotten from my stylist has been so chic and so unique! I always get tons of compliments and questions about what I am wearing. It is perfect for Summer 2015 because they will send you boxes full of kimonos, bathing suits, wedges, etc. that will have you beach ready!
The Top 5 Subscriptions You Need for Summer 2015:
#1 DITTO’s Endless Eyewear