How often do you go to the grocery store over the span of one week? As much as Troy and I try to grab everything we need the first time, we find ourselves having to run to the store 2-3 times PER WEEK! Miller always needs something, or something comes up that gives us a reason for another visit (visitors, road trips, things for the new baby, etc.)
This week, we decided to have Miller go back with her grandparents for 4-5 days while Troy and I get ready for the new baby’s arrival (and to have some alone time before we have TWO kids!) We needed a quick way to get her grandparents everything she needed, without having to get to the store.
All I can say is THANK GOODNESS for Walmart+! Have you heard about Walmart+ yet? In case you haven’t, let me lay out the benefits for you. By the end of the post you’ll want to sign up and you will be so happy and excited that you did!
1. With Walmart+, you pay either $12.95/month, or $98 per year (only $2 a week based on 52 weeks in the year)!! I went with the yearly option! With either option you will get FREE UNLIMITED DELIVERIES ($35 minimum, restrictions apply)! Yes, that means you can order multiple times a week (as many times as you wan when your order is $35+, restrictions apply.)
2. Did I mention it is as soon as SAME DAY DELIVERY?
3. Spend less time in stores! Finding the time to get to the store is hard and being in a store with a toddler is nearly impossible. With Walmart+ you can order from the comfort of your home, take your time, and make sure you check everything off your list. Think of the time savings daily/weekly/monthly!
4. As if those weren’t enough great benefits, Walmart+ saves you 5 cents per gallon at Walmart & Murphy fuel stations with the membership’s member prices on fuel.
5. Last but not least, if you like going into the store to check out the clothes at Walmart (like I do) you can now use mobile scan & go on your phone to check out as you shop! This option can save you tons of time AND it is contact-free!
Packing for Miller
I made a last minute order for Miller, it was delivered within a few hours, and then I realized I had forgotten a couple of things. All I had to do was go online again, add the two items to my cart, and I also got those delivered THE SAME DAY! Free unlimited delivery ($35 minimum, restrictions apply) when you have a Walmart+ membership!!
Here are a few items I packed for Miller that I had delivered through Walmart+:
Groceries- we ordered groceries (the things she loves eating and snacking on) so that my in-laws could also skip the store while she was with them. I got her some bananas, yogurt, bread, chicken nuggets, all of her favorite snacks, etc.
Toys- I bought three regular toys and three bath toys. I wanted to make sure she could play and not have to be entertained the entire time and I wanted to make sure the bath was comfortable and fun for her at a new location. Here are the toys I grabbed:
Other- since their car was already packed full, I wanted to make sure we didn’t take up too much room with the items we were sending back with them! She definitely needed these to go with her though:
Along with these items that we ordered quickly using Walmart+, we also made sure to pack her clothes, her lovey, favorite books, etc!
I am SO EXCITED about Walmart+ y’all! Groceries, toys, etc ordered and delivered to home from now on? YES PLEASE!!!
Make sure you sign up HERE today so you can start taking advantage of free unlimited deliveries ($35 minimum, restrictions apply) IMMEDIATELY!! You are going to LOVE IT!!!
PS- make sure to check out my latest Walmart Fashion post here: 5 JACKETS UNDER 50
*This post is sponsored by Walmart. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own and I have a Walmart+ membership so I am able to speak to all of the benefits! Partnerships like these make The Miller Affect possible.