Here comes ANOTHER strategy post for the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I am going to make this nice and quick for you guys since you have probably already read at least 5 of these!
It is really hard to just go at the Nordstrom Sale without some sort of strategy (unless you want to black out and leave yourself with a MASSIVE credit card bill!) There is just SO MUCH and so many good finds. Your head will be spinning and you will just want to grab everything you can before it is gone.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Strategy
This year, I actually worked on my own strategy. Before, I wouldn’t look at a catalog or anything before diving in. I would go in to shop the sale early and leave with so many clothes but miss half the things I really wanted. Don’t let this happen to you!
Let’s recap the dates and times:
ICON: This means you are level 4. I am level 4 and completely embarrassed about it haha. It means I spend wayyyy too much at Nordstrom (while using my Nordstrom card!) If you are icon you can shop in store the 9-10 and online starting at 11:30 CST on the 11th.
AMBASSADOR: This is level 3 and new to Nordstrom! Usually only level 4 could shop early. Amabassadors can shop in store on the 10th and online on the 11th at 11:30 CST.
CARDHOLDERS: Are you a cardholder (debit or credit) but are not icon or ambassador? Don’t worry- nothing will be sold out yet! You will want to get on ASAP at 11:30 CST on the 12th! I loooooove that they did 11:30 this year! That means you can grab your laptop and shop during your lunch break! My blog will be a great resource for those of you shopping fast links! I will also have a huge try on session on my Instagram Stories.
PUBLIC ACCESS: It isn’t too late for a Nordstrom Card to shop the sale early!! But if you refuse, public access will start July 19th. I will have a full blog post of all of the good items left to grab and sometimes Nordstrom will restock for you guys!
- First of all, you should know that the Nordstrom site will probably crash. It happens every single year. It sucks because you miss out on a lot of the things you want, but it is also awesome because you get 10x point days which means a lot of free credit in your account to buy even more! Being prepared for the crash will make you a happier, more stress-free shopper.
- Things sell out in rapid-fire fashion. This means if you want it, GRAB IT! It is ALWAYS free shipping so do MULTIPLE checkouts. If you take a couple of hours to look through the site and add things to your cart what you want can be sold out before you check out! I recommend checking out in multiple batches to avoid this.
- Multiple batches… this brings me to what exactly are you looking for? Have a game plan going in. How many cardigans are you needing? Booties? Set yourself limits and decide what colors you want to add to your wardrobe. Then work in batches. My blog post will be a great resource because everything will be cataloged for you so you can shop exactly what you want quickly! When you have a list of exactly what you want you can check it off and then add a couple of extra items to your cart that catch your eye! This way you won’t miss anything!
- DO YOU HAVE A NORDSTROM CREDIT CARD? It isn’t too late. You can still apply for one and shop for the sale earlier than public access. Guys, there is NOTHING in it for me for you to sign up for a credit card. I am telling you to do it because I truly believe all of the good items are gone before public access and I hate hearing all of the disappointment. Can’t bare it! You can sign up for one HERE or you can call for quicker access.
- Everything is free shipping AND RETURNS. If you aren’t sure on an item just go ahead and grab it anyway! You can return it for free in store or with the free return label provided with your order. I only ask that you return the items as quickly as you can to allow others access to the sale price! If you wait too long the item will go back up to full price :/.
Kaylee and I are heading in bright and early this mornign to shop! Then we will be shooting the try on session and preparing our massive N Sale blog post!
Our first post will be live at 6am on July 11 and the try-on session will immediately follow on my Instagram Stories!
Items We Are Loving Right Off the Bat (that I haven’t previewed yet on stories!):
(The cognac sneaker is what Troy is looking forward to most. That and Paige jeans! Those are items he got on sale last year and wears every day!)
Can’t wait and we appreciate you coming to us as your resource for the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. We aren’t trying to have you grab things you don’t need. Instead, we are strictly a resource and a guide for you to use while shopping 🙂
Amanda & Kaylee