Great items! I have twins who are now three almost four! Some things I recoythat aren’t on your list is swaddlers that velcro at the chest. They keep the lil ones secure and feeling safe plus they can’t wiggle them loose in the middle of the night. I always worried about that. Also I know you got the owlet monitor but check out Angel care monitors. They are great! We got them and I used them up until they were three and they work! The owlet would be great for car rides and traveling but you could use the angel care monitors at home. Sanitizer wipes for the passifer and a traveling case to put it in when not being used. Also those bulb noose sucker things from the hospital work way better than any store bought ones so make sure you bring one (or two lol) home with you! I also recommend taking a car seat class or going to the local fire department to be shown how to properly install the car seat. Most people think it’s so simple but you couldn’t imagine how many people do it wrong! (I’m law enforcement and used to be a certified car seat technician).
So excited to finally share our baby registry with you!
Troy and I partnered with buybuy BABY for our baby registry. We decided to go with buybuy BABY for a few reasons:
- We used Bed Bath & Beyond (same company) for our wedding registry and it was such a great experience. See our wedding registry post HERE.
- We knew buybuy BABY ‘s customer service would be equally as impressive.
- They have a HUGE selection. Basically everything you could ever need for your baby!
- It is so easy and convenient for all of your friends and family to access and order from. Your friends can even help build your registry with you!
- Free shipping and returns= heck yes!
- Price match guarantee (just in case you or your friends/family find something at a lower price elsewhere!)
- Free stuff- they give you a goodie bag at the end with some goodies!
See a list of all of the perks you get when you register with buybuy BABY HERE.
Top Baby Registry Picks from buybuy BABY
Like most first-time parents, we went in to our appointment BLIND.
Luckily, the registry consultants at buybuy BABY really know their stuff! Ours took us through each section and pointed out the TOP registry picks. She also shared her own personal pick- which we loved. We then had two options usually to choose from instead of just the ‘most popular!’
Here are some of the top baby registry picks from buybuy BABY:
1. Uppababy Vista Stroller. Does this surprise you? It didn’t surprise me since you guys all voted that the Uppababy Vista stroller was the #1 must have stroller this year! I got the stroller in the Gregory color. It is more of a silver with a hint of light blue for those wondering (since online the colors look so different!)
2. Fisher Price Rock n Play. Another top suggestion from my reader! Babies seem to looooove a rock n play and everyone agrees Fisher Price makes the best/most affordable option!
3. 4Moms Pack n Play. This pack n play is sooooo easy to use! We love that you can quickly pull it up and pack it away when you don’t need it!
4. WubbaNub Infant Pacifier. These are just so cute. I have a panda, elephant, and giraffe so far!
5. lillebaby Airflow Baby Carrier. My sister swears by this carrier. She recommends the mesh since we live in Texas and it never gets that cold! I can’t wait to see Troy wearing our baby! Nothing sexier than a man wearing a baby haha!
6. Nanobebe Starter Set. So excited to try out these Nanobebe bottles! Does anyone else use these? What do you think?
7. Blooming Baby Bath Lotus. How cute are these? We have a super large kitchen sink so this will fit perfectly in there for the baby. My sister has always used them too.
8. Honest Bathtime Gift Set. There are a lot of different shampoos and such you can go with for your baby. Our registry consultant recommended registering for this gift set. We can then try out each product and decide from there! She said most people end up doing a mix of different products and brands.
9. Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor. So excited about this! We will definitely have a video monitor too, but you can’t watch the monitor 24/7. This sock goes on your baby when you put them down to sleep and it will alert you via an app on your phone if their oxygen levels drop!
10. 4Moms High Chair. I am obsessed with this high chair. It is magnetic! You literally just set the tray down and it immediately clicks into place with magnets. It also comes with bowls and plates that are also magnetized so your baby cant pick them up and dump or throw their food! They are stuck to the table wherever you place them= genius! You can also lower the high chair to be even with you when you are sitting down!
Of course there are MANY MORE top registry picks (carseats, baby monitors, bedding, furniture, bassinets, and so much more!) You can see the items we picked by looking at our actual registry below!
HERE is our registry!
You can see that even though we had our shower, many of the items haven’t been purchased. This is because we had a diaper shower! We just asked our friends for diapers instead of registry gifts. We did diapers because we wanted it to be less of a baby shower and more of a welcome home party. I didn’t want to make the men stand around and watch as I opened all of the baby gifts.
Now, Troy and I can go through and order everything else we need for Miller right now, and then grab more items as we need them later on. It will be easy for me to add all of the things we need into my cart and have it shipped!
I NEED YOUR HELP THOUGH. Please look through my registry and see if we missed anything important. Something could have EASILY been missed and I would love to know your opinion. Also- did we register for a brand you tried and hated? Is there a better option? Let us know in a comment below!
Head to buybuy BABY today to register, or call your local store to book an appointment! Don’t forget to head HERE to see all of the perks you receive when you register with them!
Photos by Adria Lea
*This post is sponsored by buybuy BABY. All reviews and opinions are 100% my own. Partnerships like these make The Miller Affect possible.
Ok I added sanitizing wipes to my costco list! Definitely need those thanks so much!! And yes we plan on going somewhere and having them install the carseat properly! xox Amanda