Baby, It’s Cold Outside!
** CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW TO SHOP!**
There are 5 coats every woman should own. I always make sure that these are in my coat closet at all times. It is important to have a variety because you will wear each one for something different. Make sure you have a leather jacket, a wool coat, a rain coat, a down/puffer coat, and a parka. You also want to make sure your coats are something you are actually spending money on. Cheap coats don’t last. Also, any of these coats would make the perfect gift. Andrew Marc has some incredible examples of these 5 different coats and you can get 20% off of all of them instantly by signing up for their emails!! They are also doing an extra 30% off site-wide with code: MERRY
1. Leather: Every woman should own a leather jacket. When I wear mine I immediately feel like a rebel and it gives me a rush of confidence. I don’t know what it is about it! You can make any outfit look edgy when you pair it with leather. Andrew Marc is known for their high-end leather and you can even buy leather care items on their site to keep your jackets looking amazing.
These 5 are some of my favorites from Andrew Marc! Such great prices and make sure you look at #3! This one is in my cart! Click any of the images to shop!
2. Wool Coats: When I think of wool coats I think of elegance. They are perfect to throw on when you are heading to an event or a night out. Not to mention they will keep you VERY WARM while still looking trendy and chic.
Love these 3 Wool Coats! The colors this season are so pretty. Click any of the images to shop!
3. Rain Coats: You need this for obvious reasons! Sometimes you don’t need something to keep you warm, you just need something to keep the rain off of you. I love thin raincoats for Spring and Fall and thick coats for Winter. Rain coats are super cute and go with pretty much everything!
Some of these are now 50% off!! Click below to shop!
4. Down + Puffer Coats: Puffer coats have been some of the hottest and trendiest coats within the last couple of years. These are my personal favorite because they are the comfiest to me. I always feel so warm. I also love that you can pack most down coats now into very small packages so you can take them anywhere. Andrew Marc has some of the best! Loving the colors right now and styles.
I am obsessed with all of these!! All come in multiple colors. Click on your fav to shop!
5. Parkas: Do you live in an extreme climate area or plan on traveling to one? Ever since moving to Colorado this is something that I bought right away. I love my parka that I have and these are some of the best of the best. Won’t break the bank either.
Which one is your fav? Click on any to shop!
Make sure you check out all of these at Andrew Marc. You can get a jacket from anywhere, but make sure you research the jacket and exactly where you are buying it from. Andrew Marc is known globally for their luxury, high-end coats. They also have amazing customer service, so you can return your coat if you have any kind of problem. If you happen to have a low budget, check out their $99 And Under Boutique!