Sometimes I like to do these ‘Lately’ posts so that you can get caught up with what is going on with me and what is going on with The Miller Affect!
Lately With Me:
- Still trying to get stuff done for my wedding, but luckily my amazing planner is taking over a lot of the little tasks that should have been done by now. Like buying a cake…
- I am heading to the beach in a week and a half and my mind has been solely on that.. not on the wedding that is coming up in three months!! I probably should prioritize..
- Speaking of the beach- I will be bringing my sister and will be dressing her every day so get ready for double the shopping trouble! You will be able to shop all of her outfits on my Instagram Stories!
- I am having such a blast trying on clothes on my Instagram Stories!!! You know when you go to the mall and walk out of the dressing room to show your friends what you are wearing? That is what I feel like every day now and it is so much fun! I really feel like I am connecting with you guys and am loving all of your direct messages!
- I am heading out to East Texas for my best friend’s baby shower this weekend! If you want to see Dachshund cuteness overload, make sure to follow along!
- I CANNOT wait to watch Beauty and the Beast! I bought tickets to go with my mom tonight at 9:30 PM haha! So dang excited!!
Lately With The Miller Affect:
- I am hosting an event at Dillards at the Parks at Arlington Mall today, March 17, from 1-3:30PM & I would love to see you there! I will be teaching you about my new favorite Clinique product, the DIY pigment drops! If you watch me on Instagram Stories you already know I have been using this thing for a month now! In love with it!!
- I ordered so much for my trip, so make sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so that you can get alerts every time a new try-on session is live! I don’t want these items to sell out before you have a chance to grab them!
- Make sure to subscribe to my LIVE VIDEO channel on Immerss! You can subscribe HERE. I will be going live every Sunday at 4pm CST (I will let you know if that time changes!) This Sunday I will be talking about my favorite sandals for Spring!! You will actually be able to shop the sandals EASILY right from the live video screen! You can get to that live session on Sunday through THIS LINK.
That’s all for now! If I think of anything else I will post on Instagram stories!
Off-the-Shoulder Dress (only $55)
Soludos Sandals (also love these wedges)
I love this outfit! I just recently started watching your Insta stories and I love them!
That dress is so darling on you! Looking super gorgeous!! Loved seeing your Instagram Story try on session. Some of the things you bought looked amazing and I definitely went to go look for them!
xo Mariam | http://www.thepetitebijou.com