Hi! I just wanted to give you a life update since it has been awhile and I have been all over the place lately!
- My wedding photos are ready, but are being sent off for publishing. This means a magazine, website, etc. will pick up the wedding and I will not be able to publish my photos until AFTER they do. Stinks because I am SO READY TO SHARE! But getting them published will benefit everyone that put sooo much effort into the wedding (including photographer, videographer, florist, wedding planner, etc.)
- The wedding was sooo magical and I will definitely have more posts up soon surrounding the entire weekend. If you haven’t been to Alberta, it is DEFINITELY a bucket list destination. Seriously though, put it at the top of your list.
- Speaking of Canada, Troy and I are heading to Montreal on Thursday for the Lolë White Tour. Tickets are still available if you want to come! Around 10,000 people are expected to be there in all white doing yoga and empowering each other! I am soooo excited! Make sure to follow along on Instagram Stories!
- Troy and I are house hunting right now. I wanted to take you through all the houses with us but an owner got upset because we said the bathroom was too small for us, soooooo I will just keep you updated on when we finally find something. We start again next week when we get back from Canada. I think the small bathrooms and closets are going to be in pretty much every house that we look at here in Dallas. If we want something newer we will have to go further outside of Dallas and we don’t really want that. My guess is we will end up doing tonsss of remodeling on an old house in order to get the location we want here in the city.
- Monthly Moisturizer week 3 review is today! Watch instagram stories to see the review. Tula also sent me a new product that JUST came out, so I will be sharing that as well!!
That’s all for now! Hopefully I have more of an update for you in a couple of weeks!
Transitioning Your Wardrobe to Fall
Today’s blog post is all about transitioning your wardrobe to Fall. August is so weird. It is so hot outside but you don’t really want to keep spending money on summer clothes.
Now is the time to invest in pieces you can wear in BOTH seasons. Think about light, long sleeved tops and pants, skirts, or shorts that will look great with boots and booties.
This outfit can easily be worn in the summer or fall. The blouse is super light and airy. If you live in a city where it gets pretty cold fast, just throw a leather jacket or coat over this top.
These black lace shorts scream fall to me. With the lace and the fall colors=swoon. I wore them with heeled sandals because it is so dang hot here, but these shorts would also be hot with pumps or booties!
White Top (I am wearing an XS)
Black Lace Shorts (if in between sizes go down)
Lipstick (Evening Rose)- Sooo many of you have been asking about this lipstick! It is from Target and soo amazing. Stays on forever.
Photos by So Then They Say Blog