Most of us know what we want to ask our parents for. It is usually something we have had our eyes on for a while. But… I am ALWAYS STUMPED when my sisters ask me what I want and I am always stumped when trying to think of something to get for my sisters.
This post is for your friend/mom/sister/niece/gift for your daughter/gift for your bestie/etc!
PS- don’t forget to also check out my GIFTS FOR HIM gift guide that I posted a few days ago!
Gifts for Her Under $50
1. Wubby Fleece Pullover– This pullover is everything! I have it in the Ivory and Troy has the men’s version in gray. I always grab Troy’s when I am laying around the house bc it is so oversized on me, and I grab mine when I am heading out to run errands! It is really, really soft and soo warm!! It is normally $78 but is on sale for under $50 for a limited time!
2. Rose Quartz Workout Kit– I have been wanting to try a jade roller forever now since so many of my friends rave about it. I definitely put this one on my list! With regular use, the Skin Gym Rosy Facial Roller and Gua Sha Sculpty Tool will help to brighten, tighten, drain toxins and reduce puffiness to give your skin a youthful, radiant glow! It feels extra good on your skin if you keep it in the fridge! This is the perfect gift for the beauty lover.
3. Diffuser– This diffuser is under $25 and you can choose between 7 different LED lights! My friend has it and says it changes the entire mood in the house. She actually has one for work and one for home.
4. Cozy Pom Pom Throw– Every since I got this throw in Light Khaki my entire family has also put it on their list. It is so incredibly soft guys! It comes in a few colors and also makes for a really cute Christmas tree skirt!
5. Oribe Gift Set– Have your friends/sisters tried Oribe? They have the most amazing texturizing spray. Seriously THE BEST stuff out there and it smells so amazing! With this gift set you can also try their hairspray and their anti-humidity spray (which I just put on my list bc my frizz is unreal!)
6. 2019 Planner– How cute is this planner. “I am such a professional” is exactly how I feel every time I put something in my planner haha! This is a great gift for your organized friend!
7. Electric Wine Opener– Wait, how is this only $16? Plus it has great reviews! Save your friends tons of time with this electric wine opener! I have had mine forever and use it allll the time (well, I used to before the babe!)
8. Square Wine Glasses– These are trending right now and for good reason- I am obsessed! I ordered a set of red and a set of white! They also come in iridescent and I am so interested to see what those look like! I bet they are so pretty! Get a set of 4 for under $40!
9. Velvet Scrunchie Set- Yes, I am not embarrassed to admit I have hopped on the scrunchie bandwagon. I LOVE THEM! This set includes 10 VELVET SCRUNCHIES (YES 10!!!) for only $18. Dear Santa, please put these in my stocking. K Thanks!
10. 8 Pack Apple Watch Band Set– For $33 you get all 8 of these colors! You can choose your size and whether you want S/M or M/L depending on your wrist size! Plus, I found these because I searched for Apple Watch Bands and sorted by Best Reviews. These were at the very top!
11. Chunkie Beanie– On my list! The chunkier the better and I am so in love with this color! It will go with everything!
12. Printed Yoga Mat– Honestly, I don’t do yoga. But, my friend is sitting next to me as I do this gift guide and she freaked out when she saw this yoga mat and then immediately went online to buy it! I have to admit.. it is REALLY PRETTY! It almost makes me want to be a yogi!
13. Turtleneck Sweater– This cozy sweater comes in 5 colors! Everyone wants a new sweater, right?
14. Puffer Vest– I love this puffer vest! I bought it in green three years ago and it still looks brand new! It comes in 5 different colors and is on sale right now for under $50 + an additional 35% off!
15. Sideways Initial Necklace– You can’t go wrong with this necklace and it is on sale for $30! I just can’t decide whether I want A for Amanda or M for Miller. I already have a small M necklace so I bet this would be super cute layered with it! I will go with an A!
I hope this gift guide helps you find the perfect gift for whoever it is you are shopping for!
Again, don’t forget to also check out my Gifts For Him post if you still need to find something for the men in your life!
Great gift ideas! I found a few on there that I’m adding to my Christmas wish list!
THANK YOU! Can you suggest makeup bags please?
I love those square wine glasses! They just might be on my Christmas list.
I like the gift number 1, 11, 13 and 14.
Thank you for making list.