Isn’t this look so classy? I love it! I feel like I should be walking in Paris. I was actually walking in front of a Chanel store while shooting these photos and thought it was so fitting! This Nicole Isabel neck tie comes in tones of different colors and designs. I also use this neck tie to jazz up some of my purses!
Photos by Sandra Omielanczuk
I am still so overwhelmed but all of the love and support I received from you guys yesterday! Thank you for reading my Thank Yous post and good luck to everyone who entered the Shein giveaway! As promised, here are my favorite moments from my first year of blogging (in no particular order):
- Henri Bendel asked me if they could gift me a purse. I was so excited and bewildered. I asked for my favorite, but also sent them a much less expensive option in case the first wasn’t available. I received them BOTH this week along with a note that said “I hope you enjoy your bag(s)”. I couldn’t believe it. It seriously felt like Christmas. I immediately emailed all my closest friends and family and my little sister said “You have arrived” haha! Still incredulous about the entire thing!
- New York Fashion Week- highlight of my year, for sure. The entire week was surreal. If you haven’t already done so, head here to read all about my week!
- Blogging Community- Since blogging, I have met some people who I can now call my close friends. After college it is harder to make friends, but I can honestly say I will be friends with these girls for the rest of my life!
- I have gotten to work with some pretty great small shops and some really great big shops. Recently I got to work with H&M, Lacoste, Clinique, etc.
- It Cosmetics- have you heard of this brand of makeup? I had only been blogging for a few months when they contacted me. Since then, I have received countless boxes of makeup. They treat me like I am someone famous even though I am just a small blogger. For that, I am forever loyal to them. Not to mention their makeup is incredible!
My blog started as a way to get my friends back in East Texas a way to shop my outfits. Since then, it has become more than I could have imagined.. all thanks to you guys. I cannot wait to see what this next year brings and I hope you are right there with me!
Neck Tie: Nicole Isabel
Make sure to browse through all of their designs! They are truly amazing <3
Shirt: American Apparel (sold out, love this tunic)
Boots: Steve Madden